1. Make sushi at home. (nope, not yet. But I have the seaweed wraps. I just need to do it.)
2. Hike minimum 4 times, two of which are Backpacking overnight. (So far, hiked two times, both was backpacking overnight.
3. Make a new header for my blog. (nope! Does anyone want me to hire them to do that?)
4. Learn to love my waist. (still working on it.)
5. Achieve "healthy" according to my doctors. (yes! Or at least answers to get there!)
6. Plant a garden, perhaps herb. (I did. I planted a basil plant. that counts, right?)
7. Have a picnic. (yes, with some of my bible study girls.)
8. Donate old stuff to thrift store. (Oh boy, did we ever. Moving does that.)
9. Try 5 new West Seattle restaurants. (I tried a Greek restaurant, won't go back. And Elliot Bay Pub in Burien. It was pretty good. Also, another pub in Georgetown. Again, so so. Need two more!)
10. Go to a festival. (Yep! Photosynthesis! T'was crazy! But cool.)
11. Make Popsicles. (I did, actually. Coconut Mango. They tasted like sorbet. Messy buggers.)
12. Pick fresh blueberries. (Absolutely! Found a blueberry farm 30 minutes away in Bellevue. $1.25 a pound! I also picked blackberries and made my heart haaaaappy.)
13. Make a complete meal over fire (perhaps during #2 above) (Yes, twice. Spaghetti and Meatballs at Photosynthesis, and Adelle's Sausages and Smores for our 2nd Anniversary.)
handy dandy Jet Boil.
Anniversaries are for unbalanced meals. Adelle's and Smores.
14. Attend an outdoor concert. (I think Photosynthesis counted for that too, considering it was a giant party on the beach.)
15. Volunteer. (Yes! I volunteered with my community group to clean up this parking lot that was a community center. We did weeding and stuff.)
16. Sunbathe. (Not yet. It only recently got warm, and while I have gotten a bit of sun, I have not purposely laid out.)
18. Walk around a small town outside of Seattle. (not yet. Maybe this next weekend with Mark's mom and dad?)
19. Visit local brewery for fresh summer ale. (not yet. Still hoping.)
20. Buy our house :-) (that we did, as you probably know! Biggest accomplishment yet!)